While Atrocious Deviants Wiki (now closed down) exists to call out and gather knowledge and information about deviants who behave atrociously, Talented Deviants Wiki on the other hand catalogs talented DeviantArt users known for their artistic skills, and also gives popularity boosts to underrated deviants lacking in watchers but with good artstyles. It also lists down great features of DeviantArt and valuable groups and services brought by the DA Community in addition to praising good users.
The Wiki was founded by Queenspace/Paula712 somewhere in 2019, but her inexperience with MediaWiki's functions and the lack of proper guidelines and templates caused the wiki's quality to be terrible for a long time and it suffered from many problems such as a broken comments section, untalented users getting pages or making pages for themselves just because they're nice or make memes, and many missing file links. The situation at that point grew so bad in late 2019 that Theresnoname was planning to shut down the wiki entirely, but many users protested against TDW's closure- so he privatized and decided to help renovate it.
While the first phase of renovation was seriously flawed, in early 2020, Popzikles
along with the help of a few talented friends and the remaining moderation team decided to do an upscale renovation of the entire wiki, kickstarting the second, and currently most ambitious renovation phase. New policies and guidelines were established, many terrible/badly-made pages were purged during the second phase of the renovation while new templates and categories were created, along with introduction of new standards. After the renovation that Popzikles spearheaded, he'll step down as the owner and willingly demote himself to sysop and establish another user as the new founder for the long-term.
Sorry, no polls currently at moment.
- Like in Amazing YouTubers Wiki, only put deviants and deviant's good art if they got positive feedback.
- To learn more about how to make page, look up the 101 page.
- It is the best if you make a page on your sandbox. don't release the page if it isn't finished yet!
- The deviant must have good-to-great artworks regardless of style, media, number of views and faves, NSFW or not, and exposure. Think of, not everyone can pull something like this. People who repost and do mere edits let alone commit art theft should not be featured.
- If the deviant's works are mainly literature, their works must be at least (a) have a good, enjoyable story and storytelling, (b) proper language and free from grammatical errors, (c) neat writing with little to no typo and whatnot.
- For ease in making choices, the deviant should show some kind of improvement over time (optional regarding new deviants).
- The deviant must behaved properly and did not get into meaningless dispute with other deviants, especially if they were the instigator
- Deviants/any deviants suggested by others must be selected by a panel of judges consisting of: TDW admins, preliminary talented artists (artists considered talented by the admins and willing to cooperate as a judge), and Senior artists and/or art critics (regardless of their talent).
- Do not add pages that are listed on forbidden list, except those who redeemed themselves and have artworks that qualify.
- There are two major headings to use for wiki pages: Why He / She is Talented and Why He / She Rocks. the former is reserved for deviants who is best known for their drawings and creations, while the latter is reserved for deviants who is best known for others than drawings.
- Misunderstandings, being falsely accused and wrongfully suspended/banned are not considered bad qualities.
- Policing the internet and fighting other toxic users does not count as talented and good qualities. However, this also tend to be toxic at times.
- Do NOT add false and defamatory information to the pages.
- Do NOT vandalize each pages.
- Do not recreate pages that have already been deleted without asking an admin first.
- Respect the admins, unless if they did something wrong.
- Revert from generic quotings that don't make sense Such as "She/He Has done good things/Stuff".
- Make sure proper grammar is used at all times. If the grammar is improper, fix it.
- First time: you're given a warning.
- Second time: you're blocked for 3 days.
- Third time: you're blocked for 10 days.
- Fourth time: you're blocked for 1 month.
- Fifth time: you're blocked for 1 year.
- Sixth time: you're kicked from this wiki.
Have fun, and remember, follow these rules!
- Any Deviant who doesn't fit the categories and standards set by the wiki. While it may seem harsh, letting random nobodies who only make memes, dollmakers or poorly-done art have pages dedicated to them only serves to pull the wiki down and make it look like a "Bad Drawers Wiki", "Gacha Life/Club Wiki", "Kisekae Wiki" or "Meme Maker Wiki", while this Wiki strictly focuses only on talented artists with excellent and well-received artwork.
- Any Deviant who is listed on the forbidden pages list, unless they're removed from the list and somehow completely redeemed themselves and are capable of making art that fit the standards of Talented Deviants Wiki.
- Any Deviant whose content qualifies them more for a different wiki (eg. ThePackagedReviewer has both a DeviantART and Youtube, but he will only have an Amazing Youtubers Wiki page as he makes good videos but has mediocre art). Rare examples of Deviants having pages on multiple wikis (eg. who has both an Incredible Wikis and Wiki page and Talented Deviants Wiki page) do exist, but they must be qualified in all requirements set by their respective wikis.
- Anti-SJW/Obsessive Anti-SJWs - Equally as rotten as SJWs.
- Dollmakers - Deviants who only post Kisekae, Gacha Life/Club or deviations that only make use of dollmaker software are not truly talented unless they've shown the potential to create good art of their own. Dollmaker software use preexisting bases and art created by another person and therefore the person did not truly create the deviation. Talent is making art of quality on your own, not with help.
- Kink-Shamers - While not liking a fetish is fine on its own, being toxic about it and spreading hatred for a harmless kink is not good behavior.
- MAPs, NOMAPs, pedophile apologists and pedophiles of any kind - This wiki is not a pro-pedophilia site, and never will be. Talented Deviants Wiki does not condone a sick and dangerous paraphilia and any deviant who has explicitly shown support for pedophiles of any kind will either never get pages or have their pages immediately deleted.
- Meme Makers - Unless they can make art that is of standard or draw their own memes well, they are not truly talented and are not allowed pages on the wiki since most of the memes they create use copyrighted images and can be easily made with most picture editing software.
- Necrophiles - Any deviant who confesses to being a necrophile/supports necrophilia would have their preexisting pages deleted or be disallowed pages on the wiki.
- Political Deviants - Just because a deviant (eg. TyranitarDude, etc.) expresses good political views/political views that many like and share, doesn't mean they deserve an entire page unless they can make art that fit the standards of TDW. It should normally apply to most of the political deviant community as most vocal deviants there are incredibly toxic (eg. EmpathicDesign, deadstamps, etc.) and have radical, and often harmful political views that often border on actual homo/heterophobia and racism of any kind. Furthermore, many deviants become political since they have nothing better to do as they often have no art or poor art, making them join politics to compensate. The Political Community on DeviantArt as a whole is so toxic and infested with terrible users that it deserves an entire page on Atrocious Deviants Wiki if it still open. very few deviants that actively participate there are worthy of Talented Deviants Wiki pages.
- Real-life criminals and their supporters - Any deviants who committed a serious crime in real-life as well as had a criminal history/record would never be allowed pages in the wiki.
- Real-life incest supporters and incestuous people - Inbreeding causes birth defects which can seriously harm a child, which is why deviants who condone and support incest would never be allowed pages in the wiki. While incest shipping is merely a bad quality, being supportive of real-life incest will get your page deleted.
- Social Justice Warriors - Equally as rotten as Anti-SJWs.
- Stamp Makers - Making stamps isn't extremely talented, and a good portion of stamp makers on DA have toxic and radical ideologies. Besides, most stamps use pictures from third-party sources. Furthermore, stamp deviations' comments sections are usually heavily infested with flame wars and extremely toxic people, especially stamps that are political in nature.
- Toxic White Knights of Atrocious Deviants - They don't deserve pages if they support terrible people, especially atrocious deviants that have done many heinous crimes both online and in real life.
- Vigilates/The Vigilante Community - Policing the internet and fighting other toxic users does not count as talent, unfortunately. Many vigilantes also tend to be toxic at times and the amount of vigilantes that can keep sane after years of fighting toxic users is pretty low.
- Zoophiles - Just like minors, animals cannot consent. Any deviant who confesses to being a zoophile/supports zoophilia would have their preexisting pages deleted or be disallowed pages on the wiki.
- Catgirlsmaria - Caused too much drama by harassing anyone she saw, playing a victim card to get away from her immature behavior and scamming art trades just to get free art. She is not well-behaved enough to get a page here despite of her artworks are good.
- Chibiirose - Despite her art being pretty nice, she has a history of tracing other people's artworks and harassing other talented artists.
- Curtsibling - Even though he is very nice, has great artworks and has improved greatly in behavior, the inflammatory nature of many of his artworks, and his extreme hatred of the My Little Pony fandom along with his hate art makes him too controversial to have a page there.
- Gruntchovski - Very controversial and despite being a nice person and having an excellent overall artstyle and art, many of his arts are too violent so having a page on him is too risky.
- GalaxyRailways2199 - One of the most damaging users on Miraheze on the levels of PKMNLivesNew and Life Tutor as she is a known wiki destroyer who is responsible for the shutdown of Atrocious Deviants Wiki. She is a massive SJW, master manipulator, professional victim and drama queen who sends threatening messages to many people including Khai, Se and many more to get her way, suicide baits and threatens lawsuits over minor problems. Behaves incredibly badly on DeviantART, YouTube, Miraheze, and Discord. She also supports far-left terrorist groups and calls everyone that disagrees with her a white supremacist, alt-righter, TERF, transphobe, and far-right lunatic. The 2 rounds of drama she caused were so terrible it caused Atrocious Deviants Wiki to shut down as trolls called up her workplace and negatively affected her offline life in revenge for the drama she caused.
- GlazeSugarNavalBlock - An a-logging, traitorous Reception Wiki hater who hypocritically made a page of himself there. Even if his behavior improves, he still won't get a page here as his art is rather mediocre and repetitive. He may be not bad enough to gain a page at ADW, but he is not talented or well-behaved enough to get a page here.
- xxHeavyswagxx - Very delusional and toxic user who will go after people who give him criticism. He's very controversial to qualify due to his drama as well as he sent a death threats since 2018 which proved that he had violated the terms of services on his old account.
- Jorieldraws - Even though he makes nice artworks, he is responsible for starting the Vivziepop Controversy. Making a page on him would be too risky, and he has shown many SJW traits and had some toxic moments on Twitter.
- LunimeGames - Way too controversial to have a page here despite having some nice and decent deviations as well as being the original creator of Gacha series.
- NoreenTheArtist/NoreenTheDramaQueen/Noreen-Loves-Spidey - Despite apologizing and greatly improving in her behavior, she is infamous from being a drama queen and an unhealthy obsession over Connor/Catboy from PJ Masks as well as some of her ships with her OC is very toxic. She is too controversial to qualify.
- ParallaxTheDarkOne - Even though his artstyle is pretty neat, he is too controversial to qualify.
- Ra1nb0wK1tty101 - Despite apologizing and greatly improving in her behavior, her art is not very good and uses the same repetitive base for almost all the characters and often uses bases from other sources. She also still needs to learn how to take critique better.
- RealDeltaGem - Way too controversial to have a page here despite having some nice deviations.
- Silent-Sid - Even his artworks and OCs are decent, he is an obsessive anti-SJW who thinks that all Feminists are toxic SJWs and Feminazis. However, he draws explicit lolicon/rape/incest art and manipulates commissioners into letting him make nsfw art for him.
- Sub4Box42/ThePackagedReviewer - Despite being on this list. he is not toxic at all, it is simply because he is a much better fit for Amazing Youtubers Wiki, since his best content are his videos, while his art is rather mediocre.
- SwaggieVortex733va - While she caused way less drama than she did in 2018, her recent atrocious actions in the Atrocious Deviants Wiki Discord Server along with her extremely long and terrible pass renders her unable to gain a page.
- TeagBrohman15 - Toxic #KickVic supporter with frequent bad behavior and many instances of hypocrisy.
- Zuikerr - Despite her great artworks, she has an extremely aggressive personality and is an incredibly toxic Vivziepop and Hazbin Hotel hater, to the point where she drew porn of Vivziepop (a real person) having sex with her characters and even a scene where she is dead in a gory scene and admitted she was proud and fine with doing so. Because of her crimes, she will not be allowed a page on the wiki.
- ZuluExa192 - Way too controversial to have a page here despite having some nice deviations. Since he learn his lesson, he doesn't want to have his page on here.
- Drama - Responsible for making deviants leave DeviantArt and other social media sites and will also cause other bad things to happen.
Have any questions? Have any requests? Contact the following admins.
These admins are inactive and contacting them is unadvised, as you'll most likely end up screaming into the void.
Written on March 23rd, 2020 by Popzikles
- This wiki has been officially taken over by Popzikles and DurandSmith. Prepare for the renovation of your lives.
List of abbreviations:
- This edit created a new page (also see list of new pages)
- This is a minor edit
- This edit was performed by a bot
- The page size changed by this number of bytes
1 October 2020
Other Wikis We Recommend!