Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mat Lippielo (Also known as LimeTH) is an artist, a hobbyist, and a digital artist who's most known for creating the webcomics Chu and Kenny and Matchu; along with Witch Snake and the Bad Reps, PACs and Mass Mixes.
Why He Rocks[edit | edit source]
- He makes the famous PACs and MassMixes of various pop-culture related characters including his own characters.
- He's also known for making the Danbo Cubeecrafts.
- He created webcomics called 'Chu and Kenny and Matchu.
- He also made a great spin-off series called Witch Snake and the Bad Reps.
- He's compassionate about his talents and his personal interests, most notably his favorite character, Ayumu Kasuga/Osaka (from Azumanga Daioh).
- Unlike most Deviants, he never makes any fetish art and generic OCs. But he rather puts some thought and effort into making his original characters. For example, the character design of Chu was based on one of his old, badly drawn Pikachu that soon became its standalone thing.
- Jamjars' "AW F*CK!" catchphrase. That's about it.
- His style of creating character vectors has massively improved over the years. During his early years, he initially used MS Paint as his program for illustrating digital artwork and only use Adobe Fireworks for shading and other details. But ever since in 2010, he moved on to only using Adobe Fireworks primarily.
- Speaking of, his drawing skills are excellent even on MS Paint standards.
- He used to struggle on drawing necks on characters, but he did improve on that aspect in his later artworks.
- His art style is influenced by several cartoonists, illustrators, cartoons and video games such as Jhonen Vasquez, Kiyohiko Azuma, Charles Schulz, Craig McCracken, Sonic the Hedgehog, Pokémon, Looney Toons, Disney, Cartoon Cartoon Fridays, and more to be found right here.
- He also got the influence of his art style from his friend, Alan Solivan (AlanES).
- Filled in some hilarious memes such as this OC Meme Remix (which was deleted from his gallery, unfortunately).
Bad Qualities[edit | edit source]
- He never finished his webcomics since he canceled Chu and Kenny after losing interest in it. But according to him, it still lives on his head even though the series died.
- Most of his old submitted artworks such as the meme above were deleted for no apparent reason.
- His webcomic, Matchu, is still on hiatus to date.
- Even though some MS Paint artworks were good, some of his old artworks including the ones drawn from his initial transition from MS Paint to Adobe Fireworks were drawn wonky, crookedly, and crudely.
- He used to obsess Osaka from Azumanga Daioh back in his early days and would ship himself with her. He did outgrow her over time but still considers her to be his top favorite fictional character of all time.
- He used to support the crossover ship between Kenny (from South Park) and Osaka (from Azumanga Daioh) because he made up a theory where Kenny without his hood is actually Chiyo-chan from Azumanga Daioh. Even though this ship only applies to both of his fanon counterparts, this pairing still doesn't make any sense.